- Buy OEM ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Download Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- Download Xilisoft CD Ripper
- 249.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Download Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Buy AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
|Governor Pat Quinn Signs House Bill 190|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Tuesday, 12 February 2013 09:22|
CHICAGO – February 7, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today signed House Bill 190. The governor called for passage of this legislation in yesterday’s State of the State address, and has pushed to restore funding to the Department of Children and Family Services for months. Sponsored by House Speaker Michael Madigan (D-Chicago) and Senator Dan Kotowski (D-Park Ridge), the bill passed the General Assembly earlier today.
“I applaud the General Assembly for taking action to pass and send a bill to my desk that will put people to work and protect the most vulnerable among us,” Governor Quinn said.
“This important measure will allow us to begin construction projects this spring, putting Illinois workers back on the job repairing bridges and improving roads. The bill is part of my agenda to strengthen our economy while rebuilding transportation networks across the state.
“As a result of today’s action, hard-working employees at the Department of Children and Family Services will continue their critical work of protecting vulnerable children who have been abused and neglected.
“Thank you Speaker Madigan and Senator Kotowski for your work to pass this important bill.”
Tags See All Tags