- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Discount - Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Presenter 7
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
|Governor Pat Quinn Statement on House Bill 1346|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grant Klinzman|
|Monday, 03 June 2013 09:29|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn released the following statement on the Illinois Senate’s failure to pass House Bill 1346, a bill that would prohibit the sale of high capacity ammunition magazines in Illinois.
“I met with the families of Newtown, Conn., as did many lawmakers, and we have seen the devastation that high capacity ammunition magazines have done to families across our nation.
“Today lawmakers had the opportunity to minimize the chance of this unthinkable violence happening in Illinois.
“I am very disappointed that members did not pass common sense legislation that would have no impact on hunting.
“I will continue to fight for limits on high capacity ammunition magazines in our state.”###
Tags See All Tags