- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- 29.95$ Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl)
- Buy Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (en)
- Buy Cheap Neobyte Titan Backup
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth cheap oem
- 9.95$ The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- 79.95$ Steinberg Halion 3 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
|Governor Pat Quinn Statement on House Bill 1346|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grant Klinzman|
|Monday, 03 June 2013 09:29|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn released the following statement on the Illinois Senate’s failure to pass House Bill 1346, a bill that would prohibit the sale of high capacity ammunition magazines in Illinois.
“I met with the families of Newtown, Conn., as did many lawmakers, and we have seen the devastation that high capacity ammunition magazines have done to families across our nation.
“Today lawmakers had the opportunity to minimize the chance of this unthinkable violence happening in Illinois.
“I am very disappointed that members did not pass common sense legislation that would have no impact on hunting.
“I will continue to fight for limits on high capacity ammunition magazines in our state.”###
Tags See All Tags