- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Buy Sony ACID Music Studio 9 (en,es,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Macpaw CleanMyMac
- Download Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- 19.95$ Jaksta MAC cheap oem
|Governor Pat Quinn Takes Clemency Action|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Monday, 16 July 2012 13:21|
CHICAGO – July 13, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today granted 43 and denied 102 clemency petitions. This action marks another step in a series of clemency decisions aimed at eliminating a backlog of more than 2,500 cases that built up during the previous administration.
The 145 clemency petitions acted upon by Governor Quinn are part of dockets ranging from 2005 through 2011. Each person granted clemency has recently undergone a criminal background check through the Illinois State Police’s Law Enforcement Agencies Data System (LEADS). A granted clemency request for a pardon with expungement allows the petitioner to seek expungement of their conviction through the court system.
Since taking office, Governor Quinn has acted on 2068 clemency petitions. Governor Quinn has granted 761 and denied 1307 petitions. Those actions include granting 743 pardons and authorizing 17 people who had previously received pardons to seek expungement of their convictions.
Tags See All Tags