- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Buy Cheap Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Discount - Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- 149.95$ ARTS PDF Split Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 9
- Buy Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,de,ru,es,fr,it,pl)
- Buy Cheap E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
|Governor Pat Quinn Takes Clemency Action|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Monday, 16 July 2012 13:21|
CHICAGO – July 13, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today granted 43 and denied 102 clemency petitions. This action marks another step in a series of clemency decisions aimed at eliminating a backlog of more than 2,500 cases that built up during the previous administration.
The 145 clemency petitions acted upon by Governor Quinn are part of dockets ranging from 2005 through 2011. Each person granted clemency has recently undergone a criminal background check through the Illinois State Police’s Law Enforcement Agencies Data System (LEADS). A granted clemency request for a pardon with expungement allows the petitioner to seek expungement of their conviction through the court system.
Since taking office, Governor Quinn has acted on 2068 clemency petitions. Governor Quinn has granted 761 and denied 1307 petitions. Those actions include granting 743 pardons and authorizing 17 people who had previously received pardons to seek expungement of their convictions.
Tags See All Tags