- 179.95$ Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- 9.95$ Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro cheap oem
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Download Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy Vmware Workstation 10 (en)
- Discount - ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
|Governor Pat Quinn Takes Clemency Action|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Monday, 16 July 2012 13:21|
CHICAGO – July 13, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today granted 43 and denied 102 clemency petitions. This action marks another step in a series of clemency decisions aimed at eliminating a backlog of more than 2,500 cases that built up during the previous administration.
The 145 clemency petitions acted upon by Governor Quinn are part of dockets ranging from 2005 through 2011. Each person granted clemency has recently undergone a criminal background check through the Illinois State Police’s Law Enforcement Agencies Data System (LEADS). A granted clemency request for a pardon with expungement allows the petitioner to seek expungement of their conviction through the court system.
Since taking office, Governor Quinn has acted on 2068 clemency petitions. Governor Quinn has granted 761 and denied 1307 petitions. Those actions include granting 743 pardons and authorizing 17 people who had previously received pardons to seek expungement of their convictions.
Tags See All Tags