- Discount - DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Buy Pixelmator MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- 169.95$ Autodesk Combustion 4 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC cheap oem
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit) (en,no)
|Governor Pat Quinn Takes Clemency Action Mar 30, 2013|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Monday, 01 April 2013 11:47|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today granted 87 and denied 135 clemency petitions. This action marks another step in a series of clemency decisions aimed at eliminating a backlog of more than 2,500 cases that built up during the previous administration.
The 222 clemency petitions acted upon by Governor Quinn are part of dockets ranging from 2005 through 2012. Each person granted clemency has recently undergone a criminal background check through the Illinois State Police’s Law Enforcement Agencies Data System (LEADS).
A granted clemency request for a pardon with expungement allows the petitioner to seek expungement of their conviction through the court system.
Since taking office, Governor Quinn has acted on 2,459 clemency petitions. Governor Quinn has granted 929 and denied 1,530 petitions. Those actions include granting 909 pardons and authorizing 20 people who had previously received pardons to seek expungement of their convictions.
Tags See All Tags