- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy OEM Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training (en)
- 59.95$ Parallels Desktop 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC (en)
- Discount - Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
|Governor Pat Quinn Takes Clemency Action Mar 30, 2013|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Monday, 01 April 2013 11:47|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today granted 87 and denied 135 clemency petitions. This action marks another step in a series of clemency decisions aimed at eliminating a backlog of more than 2,500 cases that built up during the previous administration.
The 222 clemency petitions acted upon by Governor Quinn are part of dockets ranging from 2005 through 2012. Each person granted clemency has recently undergone a criminal background check through the Illinois State Police’s Law Enforcement Agencies Data System (LEADS).
A granted clemency request for a pardon with expungement allows the petitioner to seek expungement of their conviction through the court system.
Since taking office, Governor Quinn has acted on 2,459 clemency petitions. Governor Quinn has granted 929 and denied 1,530 petitions. Those actions include granting 909 pardons and authorizing 20 people who had previously received pardons to seek expungement of their convictions.
Tags See All Tags