- Download Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Discount - Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- Buy QuarkXPress 10 MAC (en,ja,ko,zh,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,nb,da,ru,pl,cs)
|Governor Quinn Activates Flood Emergency Response|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:52|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn this morning activated the State Incident Response Center (SIRC) in Springfield to assess flooding and severe weather in several areas of the state and expedite assistance that may be needed by local public safety officials to protect citizens. The SIRC will remain open as long as needed to support local responders.
"I urge everyone to stay alert and avoid flooded areas," Governor Quinn said. "Residents should tune in to local TV and radio stations for updated information about any closed routes or evacuations."
This governor is currently being briefed by emergency officials at the SIRC before departing to assess storm damage and response across the state. An updated public schedule will be sent shortly.
For more information on flood safety and real-time updates on today's storms, please visit Ready.Illinois.gov.###
Tags See All Tags