- Buy OEM Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- 369.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Buy Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Download Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
|Governor Quinn Activates Flood Emergency Response|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:52|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn this morning activated the State Incident Response Center (SIRC) in Springfield to assess flooding and severe weather in several areas of the state and expedite assistance that may be needed by local public safety officials to protect citizens. The SIRC will remain open as long as needed to support local responders.
"I urge everyone to stay alert and avoid flooded areas," Governor Quinn said. "Residents should tune in to local TV and radio stations for updated information about any closed routes or evacuations."
This governor is currently being briefed by emergency officials at the SIRC before departing to assess storm damage and response across the state. An updated public schedule will be sent shortly.
For more information on flood safety and real-time updates on today's storms, please visit Ready.Illinois.gov.###
Tags See All Tags