- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Buy Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 8
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Download Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe (en)
- 9.95$ Creating a Website: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
|Governor Quinn Activates Flood Emergency Response|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:52|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn this morning activated the State Incident Response Center (SIRC) in Springfield to assess flooding and severe weather in several areas of the state and expedite assistance that may be needed by local public safety officials to protect citizens. The SIRC will remain open as long as needed to support local responders.
"I urge everyone to stay alert and avoid flooded areas," Governor Quinn said. "Residents should tune in to local TV and radio stations for updated information about any closed routes or evacuations."
This governor is currently being briefed by emergency officials at the SIRC before departing to assess storm damage and response across the state. An updated public schedule will be sent shortly.
For more information on flood safety and real-time updates on today's storms, please visit Ready.Illinois.gov.###
Tags See All Tags