- 149.95$ Camtasia Studio 8 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Download DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Download Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft OneNote 2013
|Governor Quinn Announces $1.4 Million for Construction Projects in Mercer and Whiteside Counties|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Wednesday, 04 June 2014 14:16|
VIOLA – Governor Pat Quinn today announced an investment of $1.4 million for road construction projects in Mercer and Whiteside Counties. Funded by his Illinois Jobs Now! construction program, the projects are part of Governor Quinn’s commitment to creating jobs and driving Illinois’ economy forward.
“These projects will make sure our Mercer and Whiteside County infrastructure is well-maintained to improve safety and longevity,” Governor Quinn said. “The projects will also employ a number of construction workers, which will drive local economies forward.”
The projects will be managed by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
U.S. Route 67 will be resurfaced from Ridge Road north of Matherville to 10th Avenue in Viola for $1,246,243 by McCarthy Improvement Company of Davenport, Iowa, the lowest of four bidders.
Pavement patching will be done on U.S. Route 30 from Hillandale Court to Bartlet Street in Morrison for $242,320 by G.M. Sipes Construction, Inc. of Rushville, the lowest of five bidders.
The projects are part of Governor Quinn’s $31 billion Illinois Jobs Now! program, which will support more than 439,000 jobs over six years. Illinois Jobs Now! is the largest construction program in Illinois history, and is one of the largest construction programs in the nation.###
Tags See All Tags