- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Download CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming (en)
|Governor Quinn Announces $1.4 Million for Construction Projects in Mercer and Whiteside Counties|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Wednesday, 04 June 2014 14:16|
VIOLA – Governor Pat Quinn today announced an investment of $1.4 million for road construction projects in Mercer and Whiteside Counties. Funded by his Illinois Jobs Now! construction program, the projects are part of Governor Quinn’s commitment to creating jobs and driving Illinois’ economy forward.
“These projects will make sure our Mercer and Whiteside County infrastructure is well-maintained to improve safety and longevity,” Governor Quinn said. “The projects will also employ a number of construction workers, which will drive local economies forward.”
The projects will be managed by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
U.S. Route 67 will be resurfaced from Ridge Road north of Matherville to 10th Avenue in Viola for $1,246,243 by McCarthy Improvement Company of Davenport, Iowa, the lowest of four bidders.
Pavement patching will be done on U.S. Route 30 from Hillandale Court to Bartlet Street in Morrison for $242,320 by G.M. Sipes Construction, Inc. of Rushville, the lowest of five bidders.
The projects are part of Governor Quinn’s $31 billion Illinois Jobs Now! program, which will support more than 439,000 jobs over six years. Illinois Jobs Now! is the largest construction program in Illinois history, and is one of the largest construction programs in the nation.###
Tags See All Tags