- Buy Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 (en,ja)
- 149.95$ Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- 149.95$ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Discount - Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM dtSearch Desktop 7
|Governor Quinn Announces $1.4 Million for Construction Projects in Mercer and Whiteside Counties|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Wednesday, 04 June 2014 14:16|
VIOLA – Governor Pat Quinn today announced an investment of $1.4 million for road construction projects in Mercer and Whiteside Counties. Funded by his Illinois Jobs Now! construction program, the projects are part of Governor Quinn’s commitment to creating jobs and driving Illinois’ economy forward.
“These projects will make sure our Mercer and Whiteside County infrastructure is well-maintained to improve safety and longevity,” Governor Quinn said. “The projects will also employ a number of construction workers, which will drive local economies forward.”
The projects will be managed by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
U.S. Route 67 will be resurfaced from Ridge Road north of Matherville to 10th Avenue in Viola for $1,246,243 by McCarthy Improvement Company of Davenport, Iowa, the lowest of four bidders.
Pavement patching will be done on U.S. Route 30 from Hillandale Court to Bartlet Street in Morrison for $242,320 by G.M. Sipes Construction, Inc. of Rushville, the lowest of five bidders.
The projects are part of Governor Quinn’s $31 billion Illinois Jobs Now! program, which will support more than 439,000 jobs over six years. Illinois Jobs Now! is the largest construction program in Illinois history, and is one of the largest construction programs in the nation.###
Tags See All Tags