- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Discount - Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Download SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium (en)
- Buy Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Discount - Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS4 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
|Governor Quinn Announces $487,000 for Road Projects in Quad Cities Area|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 10:16|
ROCK ISLAND – Governor Pat Quinn today announced capital investments of more than $487,000 for road projects in Rock Island and Whiteside Counties, part of his Illinois Jobs Now! capital construction program. The projects are part of Governor Quinn’s agenda to create jobs and drive Illinois’ economy forward.“Our investments will make it safer and more convenient for motorists traveling through the Quad Cities area,” Governor Quinn said. “The projects will also employ a number of construction workers, which will drive the local economy forward.”
The projects will be managed by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
The bridge carrying Albany Road over Interstate 88 in Whiteside County will be cleaned and painted for $297,000 by Venus Painting Co. of Valparaiso, Indiana, the lowest of six bidders.
The bridge that carries County Highway 4 and 265th Street North over Interstate 88 in Rock Island County will have substructure repairs and expansion joint replacement done by Civil Constructors, Inc. of Freeport, the lowest of five bidders at $138,526.
A side road entrance culvert will be replaced on Illinois Route 92 at 115 Avenue West in Rock Island County for $52,188 by Phoenix Corporation of the Quad Cities, Port Byron, the lowest of three bidders.
“These just-announced projects further our efforts to build and maintain state-of-the-art infrastructure to ensure the Quad Cities’ role as an economic hub of the Midwest,” State Representative Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) said.
The projects are part of Governor Quinn’s $31 billion Illinois Jobs Now! program, which will support more than 439,000 jobs over six years. Illinois Jobs Now! is the largest capital construction program in Illinois history, and is one of the largest capital construction programs in the nation.###
Tags See All Tags