- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Download Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Download Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Discount - PhoneView 2 MAC
- Download Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 2.8
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
|Governor Quinn Announces Illinois Economy’s Growth Highest in the Midwest|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Abdon Pallasch, Asst. Budget Director|
|Monday, 14 July 2014 09:23|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today announced that Illinois economy’s growth is the highest in the Midwest, according to the Philadelphia Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve, which has historically provided an accurate barometer of state growth, announced that Illinois will have the largest economic growth in the Midwest over the next six months. According to the projections, the Illinois economy will increase by 2.49 percent during the second half of 2014 (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, "State Leading Indexes").
The projected rate for other Midwestern states are as follows:
Illinois has added more than 242,000 private-sector jobs since the recovery began in 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports. The BLS also reports there are more people working in Illinois today than at any time since February 2009 —the first month of Governor Quinn’s administration. Illinois ranks 3rd in the country for corporate expansions and locations according to Site Selection Magazine.
For more information visit: http://www.philadelphiafed.
Tags See All Tags