- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4 cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC (en,fr,de,es,it,pt)
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
|Governor Quinn Announces Illinois Economy’s Growth Highest in the Midwest|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Abdon Pallasch, Asst. Budget Director|
|Monday, 14 July 2014 09:23|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today announced that Illinois economy’s growth is the highest in the Midwest, according to the Philadelphia Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve, which has historically provided an accurate barometer of state growth, announced that Illinois will have the largest economic growth in the Midwest over the next six months. According to the projections, the Illinois economy will increase by 2.49 percent during the second half of 2014 (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, "State Leading Indexes").
The projected rate for other Midwestern states are as follows:
Illinois has added more than 242,000 private-sector jobs since the recovery began in 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports. The BLS also reports there are more people working in Illinois today than at any time since February 2009 —the first month of Governor Quinn’s administration. Illinois ranks 3rd in the country for corporate expansions and locations according to Site Selection Magazine.
For more information visit: http://www.philadelphiafed.
Tags See All Tags