- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- Buy OEM Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Director 11.5 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Download Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy OEM Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- 149.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Download Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Buy Cheap Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
|Governor Quinn Appoints Former U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald to University of Illinois Board of Trustees|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 18 January 2013 09:15|
Joins Other Appointees to Boards of Trustees at University of Illinois and Northern Illinois University
CHICAGO – January 18, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today announced several appointments to the boards of two of Illinois’ top universities. Among today’s appointees is former U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald, whose work prosecuting governmental corruption has protected the public interest. The governor also re-appointed several members to both the University of Illinois and Northern Illinois University boards of trustees. Today’s announcement is part of the governor’s commitment to strengthen higher education in Illinois.
“Patrick Fitzgerald has served the people of Illinois well and he will be an outstanding member of our outstanding leadership team at Illinois’ flagship university,” Governor Quinn said. “Today’s appointees are talented, accomplished individuals who believe in the power of education. Together, they will help guide our universities to continued excellence.”
Fitzgerald served as United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois. For his bio, click here. Fitzgerald has received numerous honors for his more than 20 years in public service including the Justice John Paul Stevens Award from the Chicago Bar Association. He was previously named “Lawyer of the Year” by The National Law Journal. A graduate of Amherst College, he holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School and currently works as partner in the Chicago office of the Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom law firm.
Governor Quinn re-appointed Dr. Timothy N. Koritz and James Montgomery to the University of Illinois Board of Trustees. Koritz is a United States Air Force Veteran and serves as staff anesthesiologist at Rockford Memorial Hospital. Koritz was previously appointed to the board in 2009. Montgomery is a long-time Chicago attorney and has served on the board since 2007. Both are University of Illinois alumni.
The governor also announced three reappointments to the Northern Illinois University Board of Trustees: businessman Robert Boey, who has served on the board since 1996; Dr. John Butler, a Chicago-area business consultant who is a NIU alumnus and has served on the board since 2007; and Wheeler Coleman, vice president and chief technology officer at Heath Care Service Corporation and former vice-president of the NIU Alumni Association, who was previously appointed by Governor Quinn in 2011.
For more information about Illinois’ boards and commissions or to apply for a position, visit appointments.illinois.gov.
Tags See All Tags