- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 (en,es,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy MacPhun Intensify (en)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Roxio Creator 2011 Pro (en,de,es,fr,it,pt,nl)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Download Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Buy Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit) (en)
|Governor Quinn Commends Illinois Retail Merchants for Delivering $36,000 in Holiday Assistance to Toys for Tots|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Andrew Mason|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 16:13|
Business Association Aids U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation
CHICAGO – December 20, 2011. Governor Pat Quinn today thanked the Illinois Retail Merchant Association (IRMA) for its efforts in organizing Illinois businesses to help the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program deliver toys for thousands of needy children this holiday season.
“On behalf of the people of Illinois, I want offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to the Illinois Retail Merchants Association, CVS, Dominick’s, Macy's, McDonald’s, Sears, Target, Walgreens and Walmart for helping Toys for Tots in its time of need,” said Governor Quinn. “Thanks to their efforts, children all over the Chicagoland area will have a happy holiday. It is a great day in Illinois when we all work together to do good things.”
Following today’s reports of a Toys for Tots donor having financial difficulties, IRMA worked with representatives of some of Illinois’ biggest retailers to make sure that Toys for Tots has the resources it needs to be able to serve thousands more children. All told, support from IRMA members to the U.S. Marine Toys for Tots Foundation of Chicago has exceeded $36,000.
“Our members are proud to help ‘Toys for Tots’ during this time of need to make sure children have a joyful Christmas. ‘Toys for Tots’ helps the needy and disadvantaged children, and we’re happy our Members can help Santa deliver a few more gifts this year,” said David Vite, President/CEO, Illinois Retail Merchants Association.
“On behalf of the Chicago Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program, we would like to thank Governor Quinn and the Illinois Retail Merchants Association for their combined efforts in raising $36,000 for the Official Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program. Thank you, and remember "Every Child Deserves a Christmas,” said SSgt. Chad Falkos of the United States Marine Corps.
For more information about Toys for Tots and how to support their mission throughout the year, visit www.chicago-il.toysfortots.org
Tags See All Tags