- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Download Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6
- 29.95$ Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD cheap oem
- Download GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- 179.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
|Governor Quinn Praises House Passage of Hydraulic Fracturing Legislation|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Friday, 31 May 2013 13:05|
SPRINGFIELD - Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Illinois House of Representatives’ passage of Senate Bill 1715, the Hydraulic Fracturing Regulation Act, and encouraged the Illinois Senate to act swiftly on this bill that contains the nation’s strongest environmental protections and significant economic potential. The governor called for passage in his 2013 budget address and the Quinn Administration helped negotiate the bill:
“Today’s passage of hydraulic fracturing legislation in the House brings good news for jobs, economic development and environmental protection in Illinois. This legislation will unlock the potential for thousands of jobs in Southern Illinois, while ensuring that our state has the nation‘s strongest environmental protections in place for this industry.
“Over the past year, we have brought together lawmakers, industry and labor leaders and environmental groups in a collaborative, bipartisan effort to develop the best possible legislation. This approach has not only worked, but been praised as a national model for transparency, public participation, environmental safety and economic development.
“I want to thank Rep. John Bradley for his hard work on this issue and environmental advocates for their efforts to ensure Illinois’ natural resources are protected.
“I urge the Senate to send this bill to my desk as soon as possible.”###
Tags See All Tags