- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Acala DVD Audio Ripper (en)
- Buy OEM Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
|Governor Quinn Promotes Summer Jobs and Internship Program for Teens|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Andrew Mason|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2011 22:28|
Illinois Conservation Corps Provides Valuable Work and Life Experience to Young People Throughout Illinois
CHICAGO – July 5, 2011. As part of his jobs agenda, Governor Pat Quinn today promoted a summer internship and jobs initiative for more than 2,500 teens and young adults throughout Illinois. The Illinois Conservation Corps will provide opportunities at more than 100 not-for-profit conservation, recreation and education-focused employers, including state parks, park districts and nature centers.
“It is never too early for our young people to get started on a career path and to teach them responsibility and leadership skills,” said Governor Quinn. “Green jobs are the jobs of the future, and these internships will prepare our youth to compete in the economy of tomorrow.”
The Illinois Conservation Corps will enable approximately 2,500 young workers to earn $8.50 an hour at more than 100 locations, including park districts, libraries and forest preserves. The effort is being managed by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR).
“This is a great opportunity for our youth to gain valuable life and work experience, while furthering Governor Quinn’s priority of leaving no child inside by enhancing local recreational and conservation programs,” said IDNR Director Marc Miller.
Through one component of the program, local units of government, and nonprofit entities will receive grants to employ 16 to 19-year-olds in youth-focused educational, recreational and conservation programs.
A second aspect of the program enables IDNR to employ 18 to 25-year-olds as Seasonal Conservation Workers in state parks and other IDNR properties.
For more information about the Illinois Conservation Corps, please visit Jobs.Illinois.gov.
Tags See All Tags