- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 9
- 79.95$ Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Signs Election Reform Legislation|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Laurel White|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2011 14:46|
Governor’s Reforms Empower Citizens with more Access to Democratic Process
DES PLAINES – July 4, 2011. Governor Pat Quinn today signed election reform legislation that will empower Illinois' residents with better access to democratic process. Senate Bill 1586 creates more opportunities to initiate referenda at the local and statewide levels, and simplifies the election code to make it more consistent and clear.
“On the very day we celebrate our democracy, I am enacting a bill that will put more power in the hands of the people of Illinois,” said Governor Quinn. “By giving voters more authority at the ballot box, they will have a better opportunity to hold elected officials accountable and we will continue to create a more vibrant democracy in our state.”
The bill also increases voting access for service members by allowing ballots to be emailed to military voters who are overseas.
Sponsored by Senator Don Harmon (D-Oak Park) and Represenative Michael Zalewski (D-Chicago), the new law takes effect Jan. 1, 2012.
Tags See All Tags