- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Buy Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 (en)
- Discount - Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
|Governor Quinn Signs Election Reform Legislation|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Laurel White|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2011 14:46|
Governor’s Reforms Empower Citizens with more Access to Democratic Process
DES PLAINES – July 4, 2011. Governor Pat Quinn today signed election reform legislation that will empower Illinois' residents with better access to democratic process. Senate Bill 1586 creates more opportunities to initiate referenda at the local and statewide levels, and simplifies the election code to make it more consistent and clear.
“On the very day we celebrate our democracy, I am enacting a bill that will put more power in the hands of the people of Illinois,” said Governor Quinn. “By giving voters more authority at the ballot box, they will have a better opportunity to hold elected officials accountable and we will continue to create a more vibrant democracy in our state.”
The bill also increases voting access for service members by allowing ballots to be emailed to military voters who are overseas.
Sponsored by Senator Don Harmon (D-Oak Park) and Represenative Michael Zalewski (D-Chicago), the new law takes effect Jan. 1, 2012.
Tags See All Tags