- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012
|Governor Quinn Signs Honest Budgeting Legislation|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Abdon Pallasch|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 09:08|
CHICAGO - As part of his commitment to restoring fiscal stability to Illinois, Governor Pat Quinn today signed an honest budgeting bill that will pay off more than $1 billion of the state’s overdue bills. Successive years of under-appropriating programs by the General Assembly has lengthened the time it takes to pay the state’s social service providers, such as homes for children and adults with developmental disabilities. House Bill 206 will bring relief to those providers. The bill includes many of the governor’s honest budgeting initiatives and was negotiated with the Illinois House and Senate.
The Community Care Program, which provides home assistance for the elderly, will receive $142 million. Another $235 million will go to the care of people with developmental disabilities. Group Health Insurance will receive $350 million, and $500 million will go to Medicaid bills.
The bill includes $42 million to make payroll at the state Department of Corrections, as well as funding for the Court of Claims and crime victims’ compensation fund. The bill also includes nearly $6 billion for the state’s fiscal year 2014 certified pension contribution.
For the fifth year in a row, Governor Quinn is making the full contribution to the pension systems.###
Tags See All Tags