- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Discount - Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- 39.95$ DAZ Bryce 6.1 cheap oem
- Buy Cyberlink Power2Go 6 (en)
- Buy OEM Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy OEM Apple iLife `08 MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
|Governor Quinn Statement on Declaration of All Illinois Counties as Eligible for Drought Relief|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:57|
CHICAGO – August 15, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement following the announcement by U.S. Senator Dick Durbin and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack declaring the remaining two Illinois counties, DuPage and Will, as eligible for drought relief.
“Illinois’ hard-working farmers are the backbone of our economy,” Governor Quinn said. “I am grateful Secretary Vilsack granted my request to declare the entire state an agriculture disaster area to help our farmers recover from this devastating drought.” I thank Senator Durbin and Secretary Vilsack for their commitment to helping our impacted farming communities.”
As record drought conditions impacted the entire state of Illinois Governor Quinn worked with Senator Durbin, U.S. Senator Mark Kirk and members of the Illinois Congressional Delegation to request a Secretarial Disaster Declaration for every county in Illinois. Today’s announcement makes all 102 Illinois counties eligible for federal disaster assistance through the US Dept. of Agriculture.
For more information, please visit Drought.Illinois.gov.
Tags See All Tags