- Buy OEM Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Buy Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 12 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Download Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC (en)
|Governor Quinn Statement on Declaration of All Illinois Counties as Eligible for Drought Relief|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:57|
CHICAGO – August 15, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement following the announcement by U.S. Senator Dick Durbin and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack declaring the remaining two Illinois counties, DuPage and Will, as eligible for drought relief.
“Illinois’ hard-working farmers are the backbone of our economy,” Governor Quinn said. “I am grateful Secretary Vilsack granted my request to declare the entire state an agriculture disaster area to help our farmers recover from this devastating drought.” I thank Senator Durbin and Secretary Vilsack for their commitment to helping our impacted farming communities.”
As record drought conditions impacted the entire state of Illinois Governor Quinn worked with Senator Durbin, U.S. Senator Mark Kirk and members of the Illinois Congressional Delegation to request a Secretarial Disaster Declaration for every county in Illinois. Today’s announcement makes all 102 Illinois counties eligible for federal disaster assistance through the US Dept. of Agriculture.
For more information, please visit Drought.Illinois.gov.
Tags See All Tags