- Download Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- 9.95$ Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy QuarkXPress 8 (zh,da,nl,en,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,no,es,sv)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
|Governor Quinn Statement on Declaration of All Illinois Counties as Eligible for Drought Relief|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:57|
CHICAGO – August 15, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement following the announcement by U.S. Senator Dick Durbin and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack declaring the remaining two Illinois counties, DuPage and Will, as eligible for drought relief.
“Illinois’ hard-working farmers are the backbone of our economy,” Governor Quinn said. “I am grateful Secretary Vilsack granted my request to declare the entire state an agriculture disaster area to help our farmers recover from this devastating drought.” I thank Senator Durbin and Secretary Vilsack for their commitment to helping our impacted farming communities.”
As record drought conditions impacted the entire state of Illinois Governor Quinn worked with Senator Durbin, U.S. Senator Mark Kirk and members of the Illinois Congressional Delegation to request a Secretarial Disaster Declaration for every county in Illinois. Today’s announcement makes all 102 Illinois counties eligible for federal disaster assistance through the US Dept. of Agriculture.
For more information, please visit Drought.Illinois.gov.
Tags See All Tags