- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Buy Cheap DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- Download NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- 79.95$ Boris Graffiti 5.2 cheap oem
- 299.95$ Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Panic Coda MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
|Governor Quinn Statement on Declaration of All Illinois Counties as Eligible for Drought Relief|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:57|
CHICAGO – August 15, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement following the announcement by U.S. Senator Dick Durbin and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack declaring the remaining two Illinois counties, DuPage and Will, as eligible for drought relief.
“Illinois’ hard-working farmers are the backbone of our economy,” Governor Quinn said. “I am grateful Secretary Vilsack granted my request to declare the entire state an agriculture disaster area to help our farmers recover from this devastating drought.” I thank Senator Durbin and Secretary Vilsack for their commitment to helping our impacted farming communities.”
As record drought conditions impacted the entire state of Illinois Governor Quinn worked with Senator Durbin, U.S. Senator Mark Kirk and members of the Illinois Congressional Delegation to request a Secretarial Disaster Declaration for every county in Illinois. Today’s announcement makes all 102 Illinois counties eligible for federal disaster assistance through the US Dept. of Agriculture.
For more information, please visit Drought.Illinois.gov.
Tags See All Tags