- 39.95$ AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
|Governor Quinn Statement on Historic Passage of Comprehensive Pension Reform|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 08:38|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Illinois General Assembly’s historic passage of comprehensive pension reform which will erase the unfunded pension debt and provide 100 percent funding for the systems. After inheriting the worst-funded pension crisis in the nation due to decades of mismanagement, the Governor made pension reform his top priority, proposed a conference committee to break ongoing legislative gridlock, and worked with legislative leaders and members to pass the bill.
“Since I took the oath of office, I’ve pushed relentlessly for a comprehensive pension reform solution that would erase a $100 billion liability and restore fiscal stability to Illinois.
“Today, we have won.
“The people of Illinois have won.
“This landmark legislation is a bipartisan solution that squarely addresses the most difficult fiscal issue Illinois has ever confronted.
“This bill will ensure retirement security for those who have faithfully contributed to the pension systems, end the squeeze on critical education and healthcare services, and support economic growth.
“I applaud House Speaker Mike Madigan, Senate President John Cullerton, House Minority Leader Jim Durkin and Senate Minority Leader Christine Radogno for their leadership and good-faith negotiations. I thank Senator Kwame Raoul and members of the conference committee for their hard work over the past six months.
“I salute the members of the General Assembly who showed great political courage by voting yes for pension reform.”
Tags See All Tags