- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Download Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Pro X3
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Discount - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags