- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Buy Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 9
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy OEM Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download VMware Workstation 6.5
- Download Photoshop CS4 For Dummies
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags