- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Buy Cheap Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Download Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Buy Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques (en)
- Buy OEM Nero 9 Reloaded
- Buy Cheap OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- 279.95$ Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags