- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate (en,ru,hu,nl,da,es,it,zh,ko,de,nb,pl,pt,fi,fr,cs,sv,ja)
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Download BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags