- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X5
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Chief Architect Premier X5
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Filmmaking For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Discount - Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
|Governor Quinn Statement on Hobby Lobby Decision|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Tuesday, 01 July 2014 11:18|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the case of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.:
“Healthcare is a human right, and the Affordable Care Act is meant to give all Americans access to decent, affordable healthcare.
“That means full access to healthcare for every woman in America, regardless of who they are or where they work.
"A woman’s personal health decisions should stay strictly between her and her doctor.
"Unfortunately, today's U.S. Supreme Court’s decision takes these choices from a woman and gives them to her employer.
"I will continue to fight to preserve the right of Illinois women to make their own healthcare decisions based on their own beliefs, not the beliefs of the person signing their paycheck.”
Tags See All Tags