- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Download Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter
- 9.95$ Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC (en,es,fr,ja,it)
|Governor Quinn Statement on House Passage of Concealed Carry Legislation|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 14:39|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the below statement regarding the Illinois House’s passage of Senate Bill 2193, a massive overreach on the concealed carry issue that would automatically repeal local public safety ordinances including Chicago’s assault weapons ban. The governor's office filed in opposition to the bill during committee yesterday.
“This legislation is wrong for Illinois.
“It was wrong yesterday in committee, it’s wrong today, and it’s wrong for the future of public safety in our state.
“The principle of home rule is an important one. As written, this legislation is a massive overreach that would repeal critical gun safety ordinances in Chicago, Cook County, and across Illinois.
“We need strong gun safety laws that protect the people of our state. Instead, this measure puts public safety at risk.
“I will not support this bill and I will work with members of the Illinois Senate to stop it in its tracks.”###
Tags See All Tags