- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy OEM Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Buy CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Brainjuice Blogo MAC (en)
- Buy FileMaker Server 11 Advanced (en,fr,de,it,ja)
- Discount - The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
|Governor Quinn Statement on House Passage of Concealed Carry Legislation|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 14:39|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the below statement regarding the Illinois House’s passage of Senate Bill 2193, a massive overreach on the concealed carry issue that would automatically repeal local public safety ordinances including Chicago’s assault weapons ban. The governor's office filed in opposition to the bill during committee yesterday.
“This legislation is wrong for Illinois.
“It was wrong yesterday in committee, it’s wrong today, and it’s wrong for the future of public safety in our state.
“The principle of home rule is an important one. As written, this legislation is a massive overreach that would repeal critical gun safety ordinances in Chicago, Cook County, and across Illinois.
“We need strong gun safety laws that protect the people of our state. Instead, this measure puts public safety at risk.
“I will not support this bill and I will work with members of the Illinois Senate to stop it in its tracks.”###
Tags See All Tags