- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC (en)
- 49.95$ ARTS PDF Stamper cheap oem
- Discount - HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom (en)
- Discount - Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
|Governor Quinn Statement on House Vote to Abolish Legislative Scholarships|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Andrew Mason|
|Wednesday, 23 May 2012 08:24|
SPRINGFIELD – May 21, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Illinois House’ concurrence with passage of HB 3810, which finally ends the troubled General Assembly tuition waiver program.
“Today is a good day for deserving students in financial need, and a good day for the taxpayers of Illinois.
“There is no place for a political scholarship program in Illinois. As I have repeatedly advocated – scholarships, paid for by Illinois taxpayers – should be awarded only to those with merit who are in true financial need. Abolishing this program is the right thing to do.
“Thank you Leader Christine Radogno for your leadership on this issue. Thank you President John Cullerton for your move to abolish this program. And thank you, Speaker Michael Madigan, Leader Tom Cross and members of the House and Senate who voted to do the right thing and pass this long-overdue ethics reform. We need more bipartisan progress like this in the next 10 days to get big things done for the people of Illinois.
“I look forward to signing this legislation and focusing resources on programs that help needy, deserving students attend college.”
Tags See All Tags