- 39.95$ proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- 169.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 cheap oem
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 (en)
- Buy OEM iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Download ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Download iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Credit Downgrade|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Abdon Pallasch|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 12:57|
CHICAGO – Governor Quinn today issued the following statement regarding Fitch’s downgrade of Illinois’ credit rating.
“Today’s downgrade is no surprise. As I have repeatedly made clear to the General Assembly, this will continue to happen until legislators pass a comprehensive pension reform bill, and put it on my desk.
“Every time the General Assembly misses the deadline, Illinois’ credit rating is downgraded, which hurts our economy, wastes taxpayer dollars and shortchanges the education of our children.
“If I could issue an Executive Order to resolve the pension crisis, I would have done it a long time ago. But I cannot act alone. Legislators must send me a bill to get this job done.
“I plan to meet with the Speaker of the House and the Senate President tomorrow.
“I will keep fighting for pension reform until it is the law of the land.”###
Tags See All Tags