- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- 29.95$ Corel WinDVD Pro 11 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC (en)
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Credit Downgrade|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Abdon Pallasch|
|Tuesday, 04 June 2013 12:57|
CHICAGO – Governor Quinn today issued the following statement regarding Fitch’s downgrade of Illinois’ credit rating.
“Today’s downgrade is no surprise. As I have repeatedly made clear to the General Assembly, this will continue to happen until legislators pass a comprehensive pension reform bill, and put it on my desk.
“Every time the General Assembly misses the deadline, Illinois’ credit rating is downgraded, which hurts our economy, wastes taxpayer dollars and shortchanges the education of our children.
“If I could issue an Executive Order to resolve the pension crisis, I would have done it a long time ago. But I cannot act alone. Legislators must send me a bill to get this job done.
“I plan to meet with the Speaker of the House and the Senate President tomorrow.
“I will keep fighting for pension reform until it is the law of the land.”###
Tags See All Tags