- Download Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Discount - Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Publisher 2013 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Cool Record Edit Pro 7 cheap oem
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Senate Passage of Historic Marriage Equality Legislation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 13:44|
SPRINGFIELD – February 14, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement regarding the Illinois Senate’s passage of Senate Bill 10, which would bring marriage equality to Illinois.
“Today, we are one step closer to marriage equality in Illinois.
“Couples across Illinois have even more reason today to celebrate their love for each other, thanks to the hard work of committed advocates and lawmakers. This historic legislation will strengthen our state by allowing all committed couples to enjoy the same legal protections and benefits of marriage.
“The Senate took a stand for equal rights for all people. I urge the House of Representatives to pass this legislation so that we can ensure Illinois is a welcoming place for everyone.
“Full equality for all people is right for Illinois.”###
Tags See All Tags