- 79.95$ Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC cheap oem
- 69.95$ Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- Download ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,br,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh,tw)
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Discount - Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Buy Cheap Alfred 2 MAC
- 59.95$ Altova SemanticWorks 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Senate Passage of Historic Marriage Equality Legislation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 13:44|
SPRINGFIELD – February 14, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement regarding the Illinois Senate’s passage of Senate Bill 10, which would bring marriage equality to Illinois.
“Today, we are one step closer to marriage equality in Illinois.
“Couples across Illinois have even more reason today to celebrate their love for each other, thanks to the hard work of committed advocates and lawmakers. This historic legislation will strengthen our state by allowing all committed couples to enjoy the same legal protections and benefits of marriage.
“The Senate took a stand for equal rights for all people. I urge the House of Representatives to pass this legislation so that we can ensure Illinois is a welcoming place for everyone.
“Full equality for all people is right for Illinois.”###
Tags See All Tags