- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth cheap oem
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy ABest WMV Video Converter (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Chief Architect X2 cheap oem
- Download Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Senate Passage of Historic Marriage Equality Legislation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 13:44|
SPRINGFIELD – February 14, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement regarding the Illinois Senate’s passage of Senate Bill 10, which would bring marriage equality to Illinois.
“Today, we are one step closer to marriage equality in Illinois.
“Couples across Illinois have even more reason today to celebrate their love for each other, thanks to the hard work of committed advocates and lawmakers. This historic legislation will strengthen our state by allowing all committed couples to enjoy the same legal protections and benefits of marriage.
“The Senate took a stand for equal rights for all people. I urge the House of Representatives to pass this legislation so that we can ensure Illinois is a welcoming place for everyone.
“Full equality for all people is right for Illinois.”###
Tags See All Tags