- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X3 MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Download Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Download ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Filmmaking For Dummies
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Senate Passage of Historic Marriage Equality Legislation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 13:44|
SPRINGFIELD – February 14, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement regarding the Illinois Senate’s passage of Senate Bill 10, which would bring marriage equality to Illinois.
“Today, we are one step closer to marriage equality in Illinois.
“Couples across Illinois have even more reason today to celebrate their love for each other, thanks to the hard work of committed advocates and lawmakers. This historic legislation will strengthen our state by allowing all committed couples to enjoy the same legal protections and benefits of marriage.
“The Senate took a stand for equal rights for all people. I urge the House of Representatives to pass this legislation so that we can ensure Illinois is a welcoming place for everyone.
“Full equality for all people is right for Illinois.”###
Tags See All Tags