- 319.95$ Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- 199.95$ Adobe Font Folio 11 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy OEM The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard (en,ja)
- 249.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 49.95$ Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- 99.95$ Steinberg Cubase 4 cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on Illinois Senate Passage of Historic Marriage Equality Legislation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 13:44|
SPRINGFIELD – February 14, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement regarding the Illinois Senate’s passage of Senate Bill 10, which would bring marriage equality to Illinois.
“Today, we are one step closer to marriage equality in Illinois.
“Couples across Illinois have even more reason today to celebrate their love for each other, thanks to the hard work of committed advocates and lawmakers. This historic legislation will strengthen our state by allowing all committed couples to enjoy the same legal protections and benefits of marriage.
“The Senate took a stand for equal rights for all people. I urge the House of Representatives to pass this legislation so that we can ensure Illinois is a welcoming place for everyone.
“Full equality for all people is right for Illinois.”###
Tags See All Tags