- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009 (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 29.95$ Corel WinDVD Pro 11 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
|Governor Quinn Statement on New Fracking Regulation Proposal|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Tuesday, 26 February 2013 15:02|
SPRINGFIELD – February 21, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn released the below statement following today’s introduction of House Bill 2615 to create a regulatory framework for hydraulic fracking. The governor directed members of his cabinet to help negotiate the bill to ensure the strongest environmental protections possible.
“Today’s proposal is good news for Southern Illinois and our entire state’s economy. This legislation has the potential to bring thousands of jobs to Southern Illinois, while also ensuring that Illinois has the nation’s strongest environmental protections.
“I am committed to creating jobs and economic growth in every part of Illinois, and always making sure our water and natural resources are protected for future generations.
“I want to thank everyone who’s been working hard in good faith on this issue. While there is more work to be done, this proposal moves us forward.”###
Tags See All Tags