- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Buy Cheap GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Movie 3 cheap oem
|Governor Quinn Statement on The Gap’s Move to Raise Its Employee Minimum Wage|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Friday, 21 February 2014 10:51|
CHICAGO – Governor Quinn issued the following statement on The Gap, Inc.’s decision to raise its own minimum wage to $10 for all U.S. employees, a move that is expected to impact 65,000 American workers. The Gap has almost 40 Illinois locations:
“I applaud The Gap’s decision to be an industry trailblazer and pay all of its workers a minimum wage of $10 an hour.
“The Gap's decision is the latest proof that many businesses understand that raising the minimum wage makes good business sense. Higher wages for hard-working employees means they will spend more at local businesses, which in turns boosts economic growth.
“Today the Illinois minimum wage is less than half the average hourly wage. It is well below the Federal Poverty Threshold for a family of three. As I've always said, nobody should work 40 hours a week and live in poverty. This is about dignity and decency.
“Illinois and the rest of the nation should follow The Gap’s good example – we should raise the minimum wage and build an economy that works for everyone."###
Tags See All Tags