- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Discount - ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Buy Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 (en,de,fr,ru)
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
|Governor Quinn Statement on The Gap’s Move to Raise Its Employee Minimum Wage|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Friday, 21 February 2014 10:51|
CHICAGO – Governor Quinn issued the following statement on The Gap, Inc.’s decision to raise its own minimum wage to $10 for all U.S. employees, a move that is expected to impact 65,000 American workers. The Gap has almost 40 Illinois locations:
“I applaud The Gap’s decision to be an industry trailblazer and pay all of its workers a minimum wage of $10 an hour.
“The Gap's decision is the latest proof that many businesses understand that raising the minimum wage makes good business sense. Higher wages for hard-working employees means they will spend more at local businesses, which in turns boosts economic growth.
“Today the Illinois minimum wage is less than half the average hourly wage. It is well below the Federal Poverty Threshold for a family of three. As I've always said, nobody should work 40 hours a week and live in poverty. This is about dignity and decency.
“Illinois and the rest of the nation should follow The Gap’s good example – we should raise the minimum wage and build an economy that works for everyone."###
Tags See All Tags