- Buy Apple iWork 09 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru,pl)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Creator 3
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X4
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Red 5 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 7
|Governor Quinn Statement on the Passing of Harold Ramis|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Wednesday, 26 February 2014 11:40|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement about producer, director, actor and comedian Harold Ramis, who died yesterday at the age of 69:
“Harold Ramis was one of those truly rare people who could make us laugh and think at the same time. The joy he brought to our lives and the generous way he shared his talent with us have made the world a better place.
“Harold called Illinois home no matter where his fame took him, and as a state we have been blessed by his achievements and generosity.
“Because of Harold, many often smile when thinking about college, golf, taking a vacation, boot camp, ghosts, Groundhog Day, or any of the things depicted in his unforgettable body of work.
“I join the people of Illinois in offering our condolences to his wife Erica and children Violet, Julian and Daniel. Their husband and father taught us how to take ourselves less seriously, and for that we are forever grateful.”
Tags See All Tags