- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Download Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- Download Photoshop CS4 For Dummies
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Breaker 1.40
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
|Governor Quinn Statement Urging Passage of Job Protections for Pregnant Women|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Thursday, 08 May 2014 07:34|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement urging the Illinois Senate to pass House Bill 8, which provides job protections for working pregnant women. The bill has passed the Illinois House and recently passed out of the Illinois Senate’s Executive Committee.
“I salute bill sponsors Representative Mary Flowers and Senator Toi Hutchinson for their hard work on this important legislation.
“As we approach Mother’s Day, I urge the Illinois Senate to vote in favor of this bill to protect Illinois’ expectant mothers.
“While many moms-to-be continue working long into their pregnancies, part-time and full-time employers should provide reasonable accommodations on the job.
“This legislation will ensure all working pregnant women are guaranteed a supportive work environment without worrying about their baby’s safety.
“Protections under House Bill 8 will ensure healthier women and babies, and a stronger workforce across our state.”
Tags See All Tags