- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Buy Cheap Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Download FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles (en)
- Download OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
|Governor Quinn Statement Urging Passage of Job Protections for Pregnant Women|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Katie Hickey|
|Thursday, 08 May 2014 07:34|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement urging the Illinois Senate to pass House Bill 8, which provides job protections for working pregnant women. The bill has passed the Illinois House and recently passed out of the Illinois Senate’s Executive Committee.
“I salute bill sponsors Representative Mary Flowers and Senator Toi Hutchinson for their hard work on this important legislation.
“As we approach Mother’s Day, I urge the Illinois Senate to vote in favor of this bill to protect Illinois’ expectant mothers.
“While many moms-to-be continue working long into their pregnancies, part-time and full-time employers should provide reasonable accommodations on the job.
“This legislation will ensure all working pregnant women are guaranteed a supportive work environment without worrying about their baby’s safety.
“Protections under House Bill 8 will ensure healthier women and babies, and a stronger workforce across our state.”
Tags See All Tags