- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Navicat Premium 9
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training cheap oem
|Governor Quinn to Visit Israel|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Andrew Mason|
|Monday, 18 July 2011 10:44|
Educational Mission to Focus on Strengthening Relations,
CHICAGO – July 15, 2011. Governor Pat Quinn will visit the State of Israel from July 19 through July 25, 2011 to further develop ties between Illinois and Israel. The week-long educational mission will include meetings with Israeli officials, visits to innovative businesses, the signing of a ‘Sister Lakes’ agreement, and witnessing the signing of a cooperation agreement between Israeli and Illinois universities.
“Israel, like Illinois, is making key advancements in innovative technologies and the business sectors that are creating the jobs of today and tomorrow,” said Governor Quinn. “Education, green technologies, and our environment are some of the most critical issues facing our world. This visit is about sharing what we know, and learning from our friends.”
The Governor will visit Better Place, which helps further development of battery-operated vehicles by developing battery charging and swapping locations. He will also stop at the Israeli headquarters of Motorola Solutions, which has its global headquarters based in Schaumburg.
Governor Quinn will also attend the signing of a formal agreement between Ben-Gurion University and the University of Illinois at Chicago, which was encouraged by the Governor’s Office and the Jewish United Fund. The agreement will help promote faculty exchange, student exchange, joint research efforts, and other partnerships to advance higher education in both institutions.
Israel and the State of Illinois will also enter into a ‘Sister Lakes’ agreement, which will be signed by the Governor during his visit. The Sister Lakes’ agreement will benefit Israel’s Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and Lake Michigan by helping Illinois and Israel develop and share solutions regarding water purification, invasive fish species, and other environmental concerns. The Governor will also tour Lake Kinneret with lead scientists conducting research at the site.
The Governor’s educational visit to Israel was organized and paid for by the Jewish United Fund (JUF) of Metropolitan Chicago. Joining him are Illinois State Senators Jeffrey Schoenberg and Ira Silverstein, along with Skip Schrayer, Chairman of the Jewish United Fund and Michael Kotzin, Executive Vice President of the Jewish United Fund and other Illinois leaders.
Tags See All Tags