- 9.95$ Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy Adobe Audition CS5.5 (cs,da,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,no,nl,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Discount - FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Download Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 (en)
- Buy Xilisoft CD Ripper (en)
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- Buy Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2 (en,fr,ja,it,da,es,nl,de)
|Governor Quinn's Statement on Pension Reform|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Friday, 31 May 2013 13:07|
Springfield – Gov. Pat Quinn released the below statement on the Illinois Senate’s failure to pass pension reform:
"The people of Illinois were let down tonight.
“Every lawmaker in the capitol knows what needs to be done.
“Senate Bill 1 is comprehensive public pension reform. It has already passed the House of Representatives and it should pass the Senate, too.
“Failure to send me a comprehensive pension reform bill hurts our economy and costs Illinois taxpayers $17 million a day.
"Senate Bill 1 gets the job done. I urge the Senate to reconsider tonight’s vote.”###
Tags See All Tags