- Buy OEM ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Download Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Buy Ashampoo Cover Studio (en)
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (en)
|Grace Allison of Walcott Graduates from the Savannah College of Art and Design|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Friday, 05 August 2011 09:23|
SAVANNAH, GA. (08/04/2011)(readMedia)-- Grace Allison of Walcott, IA (52773), recently graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Allison earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Sequential Art.
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers
The Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelor's and master's degrees to prepare talented students for professional careers. As the most comprehensive art and design university in the world, SCAD offers more than 40 majors and more than 50 minors at distinctive locations in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia; in Hong Kong; in Lacoste, France; and online through SCAD eLearning.
SCAD has more than 20,000 alumni and offers an exceptional education and unparalleled career preparation. The diverse student body, consisting of more than 10,000 students, comes from all 50 United States and nearly 100 countries worldwide. Each student is nurtured and motivated by a faculty of more than 700 professors with extraordinary academic credentials and valuable professional experience. These professors emphasize learning through individual attention in an inspiring university environment. SCAD's innovative curriculum is enhanced by advanced, professional-level technology, equipment and learning resources and has garnered acclaim from respected organizations and publications, including 3D World, American Institute of Architects, BusinessWeek, DesignIntelligence, U.S. News & World Report and the Los Angeles Times. For more information, visit scad.edu.
Tags See All Tags