- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit) (en)
- 19.95$ FileMaker Bento 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5.5 cheap oem
- Download ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
|Grace Allison of Walcott Graduates from the Savannah College of Art and Design|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Friday, 05 August 2011 09:23|
SAVANNAH, GA. (08/04/2011)(readMedia)-- Grace Allison of Walcott, IA (52773), recently graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Allison earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Sequential Art.
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers
The Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelor's and master's degrees to prepare talented students for professional careers. As the most comprehensive art and design university in the world, SCAD offers more than 40 majors and more than 50 minors at distinctive locations in Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia; in Hong Kong; in Lacoste, France; and online through SCAD eLearning.
SCAD has more than 20,000 alumni and offers an exceptional education and unparalleled career preparation. The diverse student body, consisting of more than 10,000 students, comes from all 50 United States and nearly 100 countries worldwide. Each student is nurtured and motivated by a faculty of more than 700 professors with extraordinary academic credentials and valuable professional experience. These professors emphasize learning through individual attention in an inspiring university environment. SCAD's innovative curriculum is enhanced by advanced, professional-level technology, equipment and learning resources and has garnered acclaim from respected organizations and publications, including 3D World, American Institute of Architects, BusinessWeek, DesignIntelligence, U.S. News & World Report and the Los Angeles Times. For more information, visit scad.edu.
Tags See All Tags