- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Discount - Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 19.95$ GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0 cheap oem
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10
|Grand Opening for Newest Rudy’s Tacos|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Jake Glimco|
|Wednesday, 25 January 2012 13:29|
It was a love for the loyal customers and savory Mexican cuisine found at the popular local chain that motivated business owners Mike and Cassandra Kehl to open up their third Rudy's Tacos location on Elmore Avenue in Davenport, just across from Lowe's and neighboring the recently relocated Active Endeavors. With more than 54 years of combined experience and involvement with the franchise, the Kehls have witnessed first-hand the chain's rapid development into a community favorite and Quad Cities landmark.
"Rudy's offers a laid back atmosphere and a diverse clientele," said Mike Kehl, who also owns Rudy's restaurants at West Kimberly Road and West 4th Street in Davenport. "This new location will probably be a great attraction to the active customer who wants to grab some good food and then head next door to check out the new gear," said Cassandra Kehl.
The impressive, newly-constructed Rudy's facility offers patrons a fun, family-friendly dining experience and an array of tasty menu options that can make choosing just one a difficult feat. "I’m thrilled to see our company continue to expand in the Quad Cities," said Kevin Quijas, Vice President of Rudy's Tacos Corporation. "I feel honored there is such a high demand for our food."
What started in 1973 as a tiny restaurant in the Village of East Davenport seating only 15 to 20 people, has since expanded to include 13 different locations in Iowa and Illinois. The chain continues to grow and prides itself on remaining locally owned and operated. Rudy's Tacos offers dine-in, carry-out, private party and catering services.
"I chose this franchise over others because they're easy to work with," said Mike Kehl, "And it helps to be part of a corporation that's already well-established."
The Grand Opening will be Thursday, February 2nd from 4pm to 6pm. A ribbon cutting will kick off the festivities at 4:30pm, with free appetizers and soft drinks to follow. Patrons can take advantage of food specials all week long at the site in celebration of the restaurant's commencement.###
Tags See All Tags