- Discount - E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- 39.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ARTS PDF Variform Plus
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 (en)
- Download Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS4 cheap oem
|Grand Opening for Newest Rudy’s Tacos|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Jake Glimco|
|Wednesday, 25 January 2012 13:29|
It was a love for the loyal customers and savory Mexican cuisine found at the popular local chain that motivated business owners Mike and Cassandra Kehl to open up their third Rudy's Tacos location on Elmore Avenue in Davenport, just across from Lowe's and neighboring the recently relocated Active Endeavors. With more than 54 years of combined experience and involvement with the franchise, the Kehls have witnessed first-hand the chain's rapid development into a community favorite and Quad Cities landmark.
"Rudy's offers a laid back atmosphere and a diverse clientele," said Mike Kehl, who also owns Rudy's restaurants at West Kimberly Road and West 4th Street in Davenport. "This new location will probably be a great attraction to the active customer who wants to grab some good food and then head next door to check out the new gear," said Cassandra Kehl.
The impressive, newly-constructed Rudy's facility offers patrons a fun, family-friendly dining experience and an array of tasty menu options that can make choosing just one a difficult feat. "I’m thrilled to see our company continue to expand in the Quad Cities," said Kevin Quijas, Vice President of Rudy's Tacos Corporation. "I feel honored there is such a high demand for our food."
What started in 1973 as a tiny restaurant in the Village of East Davenport seating only 15 to 20 people, has since expanded to include 13 different locations in Iowa and Illinois. The chain continues to grow and prides itself on remaining locally owned and operated. Rudy's Tacos offers dine-in, carry-out, private party and catering services.
"I chose this franchise over others because they're easy to work with," said Mike Kehl, "And it helps to be part of a corporation that's already well-established."
The Grand Opening will be Thursday, February 2nd from 4pm to 6pm. A ribbon cutting will kick off the festivities at 4:30pm, with free appetizers and soft drinks to follow. Patrons can take advantage of food specials all week long at the site in celebration of the restaurant's commencement.###
Tags See All Tags