- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Buy Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy OEM Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
|Grant money still available for the 2012 Endowment Challenge Match|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Natalie Anderson|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 13:04|
BETTENDORF, Iowa – A reminder to all nonprofit organizations located in Scott and Rock Island counties – 14 matching grants of $5,000 each are still available for the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend’s (CFGRB) 2012 Endowment Challenge. CFGRB will award up to $100,000 through 20 grants on a first come, first serve basis. Six organizations have earned the match to date.
Nonprofits that raise $15,000 in new gifts for their endowment at CFGRB qualify for a $5,000 matching grant for their endowment. Alternatively, nonprofits that raise $30,000 in new gifts for their endowments at CFGRB qualify for a $5,000 match with the option to add it to their endowment or use it for current operations.
“Endowment is the heart of the Foundation’s work,” says Foundation Board Chair Mike Drymiller. “This challenge is a terrific way for nonprofits to engage Board members, volunteers, and donors in endowment building.
”This is one of several Endowment challenges CFGRB has issued over the years. Some have focused on affiliate foundations and their Endowment Partners, and others have involved the affiliates themselves.
1) Nonprofit organizations with current 501(c)3 status, located in Rock Island or Scott counties.
2) Funds raised may be an addition to an existing endowment held by CFGRB or to establish a new endowment.
3) Only unrestricted endowments qualify for this Challenge.
4) Funds raised are based on actual deposits made by December 3, 2012.
5) Gifts must be made by a minimum of ten people.
6) Only one $5,000 match per organization.
Tags See All Tags