- Buy 1Click DVD To iPod 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Discount - How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- 29.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy OEM Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 6
|Grassley, Harkin announce traffic safety funds coming to Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by various sources|
|Thursday, 07 April 2011 13:19|
WASHINGTON – April 7, 2011 - Senator Chuck Grassley said today that the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded a $302,676 grant to the Iowa Department of Transportation.
The Iowa Department of Transportation will use the funds to support highway safety programs.
According to the Department of Transportation, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was established by the Highway Safety Act of 1970 to carry out safety programs previously administered by the National Highway Safety Bureau. The agency is charged with improving motor vehicle and highway safety.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 7, 2011 - Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) will receive an additional $302,676 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The funds are a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) State and Community Highway Grants to support state highway safety programs. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate panel that funds transportation initiatives.
Tags See All Tags