- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- 99.95$ Kinemac MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Discount - Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
|Grassley, Harkin announce traffic safety funds coming to Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by various sources|
|Thursday, 07 April 2011 13:19|
WASHINGTON – April 7, 2011 - Senator Chuck Grassley said today that the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded a $302,676 grant to the Iowa Department of Transportation.
The Iowa Department of Transportation will use the funds to support highway safety programs.
According to the Department of Transportation, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was established by the Highway Safety Act of 1970 to carry out safety programs previously administered by the National Highway Safety Bureau. The agency is charged with improving motor vehicle and highway safety.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 7, 2011 - Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) will receive an additional $302,676 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The funds are a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) State and Community Highway Grants to support state highway safety programs. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate panel that funds transportation initiatives.
Tags See All Tags