- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- Download Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Discount - Microangelo Toolset 6
- Discount - Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- 39.95$ Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- Buy OEM Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- 149.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE cheap oem
|Grassley, Harkin announce traffic safety funds coming to Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by various sources|
|Thursday, 07 April 2011 13:19|
WASHINGTON – April 7, 2011 - Senator Chuck Grassley said today that the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded a $302,676 grant to the Iowa Department of Transportation.
The Iowa Department of Transportation will use the funds to support highway safety programs.
According to the Department of Transportation, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was established by the Highway Safety Act of 1970 to carry out safety programs previously administered by the National Highway Safety Bureau. The agency is charged with improving motor vehicle and highway safety.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 7, 2011 - Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) will receive an additional $302,676 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The funds are a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) State and Community Highway Grants to support state highway safety programs. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate panel that funds transportation initiatives.
Tags See All Tags