- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Standard 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit) (en,fr,it,de,ru,ja,ch,pt,kr)
- Buy Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP (en)
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 cheap oem
|Grassley, Harkin announce traffic safety funds coming to Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by various sources|
|Thursday, 07 April 2011 13:19|
WASHINGTON – April 7, 2011 - Senator Chuck Grassley said today that the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded a $302,676 grant to the Iowa Department of Transportation.
The Iowa Department of Transportation will use the funds to support highway safety programs.
According to the Department of Transportation, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was established by the Highway Safety Act of 1970 to carry out safety programs previously administered by the National Highway Safety Bureau. The agency is charged with improving motor vehicle and highway safety.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 7, 2011 - Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) will receive an additional $302,676 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The funds are a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) State and Community Highway Grants to support state highway safety programs. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate panel that funds transportation initiatives.
Tags See All Tags