- Buy OEM Corel Painter X
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Buy Cheap CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Discount - Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
|Grassley invites Iowans to submit questions, see video responses on his website|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 14:11|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley said today he has started using a social video tool to communicate with Iowans, giving visitors to his website an opportunity to submit questions and see video responses.
The social video tool is VYou, and Grassley’s VYou page is available here on his website. His new page offers a simple means of submitting questions. Grassley will answer as many questions as possible via video. He is the first member of Congress to use this video tool.
“I’m committed to strengthening the process of representative government through communication with the people I’m elected to represent,” Grassley said. “I’m glad to add this tool to my website, along with information about my work and actions in office, in order to be as open and responsive as possible. The online video Q and A gives individuals who may not be able to attend a town meeting another way to get a direct response. It could be useful for students studying government, as well.”
Grassley has held face-to-face meetings with Iowans in every county every year that he’s represented Iowa in the U.S. Senate, since 1980. He responds to every letter, email and phone call from Iowans, and posts information on Facebook, Twitter and his website.
Along with direct communication with Iowans, Grassley answers questions from Iowa reporters in a number of weekly news conference calls and in response to individual requests. Grassley is a guest on public affairs programs on Iowa radio stations each week, where he responds to questions from program hosts and callers.-30-
Tags See All Tags