- Buy Microsoft OneNote 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy OEM Corel AfterShot Pro
- Discount - Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
|Grassley, Issa Continue to Probe SEC Conflict of Interest in Madoff Scandal|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 04 March 2011 00:00|
WASHINGTON – Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Senator Chuck Grassley and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa today sent a letter requesting information from the former general counsel of the Securities and Exchange Commission on seemingly obvious, significant conflicts of interest in the Bernie Madoff fraud case.
“Given the anger that victims justifiably felt for the SEC’s failure to catch Madoff sooner, it is difficult to understand how you and other SEC officials would not realize the strong appearance of impropriety created by your participation in Madoff matters after receiving proceeds from a Madoff account,” Grassley and Issa wrote to former general counsel David Becker.
Grassley and Issa’s letter follows their letter earlier in the week to SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro on the case.
Based on a staff review of SEC documents and an interview of Becker, it appears Schapiro allowed Becker to advise and represent the SEC in the Madoff case without fully, properly examining the conflicts of interest presented by Becker’s personal financial interest, among other concerns.The text of the Grassley-Issa letter to Becker is available here.
Tags See All Tags