- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
|Grassley Offers Internships to New College Graduates|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 24 June 2011 12:29|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today encouraged new college graduates in Iowa who are interested in gaining valuable work experience and learning more about American government to apply for a fall internship in his office in Washington and in local offices in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Davenport, Council Bluffs and Sioux City.
“Spending a semester after college working in a congressional office is a good way to learn a lot about the legislative branch of government,” Grassley said. “It’s important to me to encourage greater understanding and involvement in the process of representative government, so the internships are available to college graduates and students of all areas of study.”
Grassley’s fall interns will work from late August to mid-December. Interns assist staff members with constituent services and administrative, legislative and communications work, including that of Grassley’s staff on the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, where he serves as Ranking Member.
The application deadline is Friday, July 8. Application forms are available on Grassley’s Senate website and in his offices in Iowa. Due to security-related delays in postal mail delivery to U.S. Senate office buildings, internship applications should be faxed to 202-224-5136 or emailed to intern_applications@grassley.
Tags See All Tags