- Discount - Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced (en)
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- Discount - Chief Architect X2
- Buy Cheap Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC cheap oem
- Download PhoneView 2 MAC
- Buy GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit (en,cs,de,es,fi,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit) (en)
|Grassley Seeks Documents from Northwestern University on Heart Valve Device|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 08:43|
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa is asking Northwestern University for documents on a medical device implanted in patients for heart valve repair. Grassley wrote to the university in 2008 and 2009 about the Myxo device over allegations that the device had not been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before it was implanted in patients as part of an outcomes study.
Since then, new allegations have come to light that Northwestern did not provide all of the documents to Grassley that were squarely within the scope of his request, and that Northwestern failed to provide any notice or explanation of why it was withholding certain documents. In a letter this week to the presidents of Northwestern University and Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Grassley asks for the documents apparently withheld from him in response to his earlier inquiries.
The documents are important to reviewing whether Northwestern’s use of the devices was appropriate and whether notification to patients was adequate.
Grassley has a longstanding interest in FDA oversight and patient safety.
The text of his letter is available here.-30-
Tags See All Tags