- Buy OEM Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 cheap oem
- Download Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 8
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- 9.95$ GFI MailSecurity 10.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- 149.95$ Corel Ventura 10 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
|Grassley Seeks Documents from Northwestern University on Heart Valve Device|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 08:43|
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa is asking Northwestern University for documents on a medical device implanted in patients for heart valve repair. Grassley wrote to the university in 2008 and 2009 about the Myxo device over allegations that the device had not been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before it was implanted in patients as part of an outcomes study.
Since then, new allegations have come to light that Northwestern did not provide all of the documents to Grassley that were squarely within the scope of his request, and that Northwestern failed to provide any notice or explanation of why it was withholding certain documents. In a letter this week to the presidents of Northwestern University and Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Grassley asks for the documents apparently withheld from him in response to his earlier inquiries.
The documents are important to reviewing whether Northwestern’s use of the devices was appropriate and whether notification to patients was adequate.
Grassley has a longstanding interest in FDA oversight and patient safety.
The text of his letter is available here.-30-
Tags See All Tags