- Download iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC (en)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy OEM AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC (en)
|Grassley Seeks Information on SEC Inspector General Office Turmoil|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 18 May 2012 14:04|
For Immediate Release
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa is asking the Securities and Exchange Commission for information that would shed light on decisions affecting the agency inspector general’s office.
“All federal agencies need a high-performing, independent inspector general’s office to hold the agency accountable and protect employees from unwarranted criticism,” Grassley said. “The recent turmoil at the SEC inspector general’s office raises questions about how well that office is functioning. Information from all sides is necessary to try to establish where things went wrong and what the agency can do to refocus its watchdog capacity.”
Grassley’s review so far has found that the commission suspended the chief investigator in the inspector general’s office over allegations that he caused security concerns among some fellow employees, but the investigator’s counsel contends the investigator was retaliated against for reporting allegations about the recently departed inspector general to an outside group for review. Allegations have also been made that the outside security firm that looked into the investigator was being investigated by the inspector general’s office over contracting concerns.
In order to investigate those allegations, Grassley wrote to SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro, Acting Inspector General Noelle Maloney and Chuck Tobin, the president of At-Risk International LLC, the company that performed the security review.
Tags See All Tags