- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Discount - How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features (en)
- 9.95$ InDesign CS5 Bible cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro (en,fr)
- 9.95$ ABest WMV Video Converter cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy OEM Apple iLife `08 MAC
|Grassley Seeks to have Whistleblower Protections Extended for Credit Rating Agency Employees|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 10 May 2010 13:07|
WASHINGTON –Chuck Grassley this week continued his efforts to protect those who stand up to blow the whistle on wrong doing, even when it’s unpopular, for fear of retaliation.
Grassley and Senator Ben Cardin filed an amendment to the banking bill that would make the employees of Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organizations – such as Moody’s Investor Service, Standard & Poor’s, and Fitch Ratings – eligible for protection under whistleblower protections signed into law in the Corporate and Auditing Accountability, Responsibility and Transparency Act of 2002.
“People who know of wrong doing should feel comfortable to come forward without fear of retaliation,” Grassley said. “Providing whistleblower protection to credit rating agency employees is another way to shore up public trust in our financial system and help prevent history from repeating itself by ensuring those who know of problems feel free to speak up.”
Grassley secured the provisions in the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley law after the fall out of several Enron-like scandals led to a crack down on corporate fraud and abuse. The provisions made federal whistleblower protections available to employees of publicly traded companies for the first time ever.
Tags See All Tags