- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Buy Acala DVD Creator 3 (en)
- Discount - iExplorer 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
|Grassley Seeks to have Whistleblower Protections Extended for Credit Rating Agency Employees|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 10 May 2010 13:07|
WASHINGTON –Chuck Grassley this week continued his efforts to protect those who stand up to blow the whistle on wrong doing, even when it’s unpopular, for fear of retaliation.
Grassley and Senator Ben Cardin filed an amendment to the banking bill that would make the employees of Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organizations – such as Moody’s Investor Service, Standard & Poor’s, and Fitch Ratings – eligible for protection under whistleblower protections signed into law in the Corporate and Auditing Accountability, Responsibility and Transparency Act of 2002.
“People who know of wrong doing should feel comfortable to come forward without fear of retaliation,” Grassley said. “Providing whistleblower protection to credit rating agency employees is another way to shore up public trust in our financial system and help prevent history from repeating itself by ensuring those who know of problems feel free to speak up.”
Grassley secured the provisions in the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley law after the fall out of several Enron-like scandals led to a crack down on corporate fraud and abuse. The provisions made federal whistleblower protections available to employees of publicly traded companies for the first time ever.
Tags See All Tags