- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect (en)
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals (en)
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8
- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
|Grassley to Receive 2011 Distinguished Community Health Defender Award|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:26|
Senator Grassley to Receive Community Health Defender Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – On Tuesday, October 25, Senator Charles Grassley will be presented with the National Association of Community Health Centers’ 2011 Distinguished Community Health Defender Award.
Senator Grassley will accept the award at 4:00 p.m. at Linn Community Care at 1201 3rd Avenue, SE in Cedar Rapids.
This award recognizes the contributions of Senator Grassley to preserve, strengthen, and expand access to America’s health centers, which are providers of high-quality, cost effective health care for America’s medically underserved.
“We are honored to present this award to Senator Grassley,” said Ted Boesen, Executive Director of the Iowa Primary Care Association (Iowa PCA). “He has long been a supporter of the community health center program and its mission to provide quality, affordable health care services to the underserved.”
The Iowa PCA’s members include the state’s 14 community health centers, which provide affordable, quality, comprehensive primary health care for more than 170,000 Iowans. For more information and a complete list of Iowa’s community health centers, visit www.iowapca.org.###
Tags See All Tags