- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Buy GFI EndPointSecurity 2012 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Download Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
|Grassley to Receive 2011 Distinguished Community Health Defender Award|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:26|
Senator Grassley to Receive Community Health Defender Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – On Tuesday, October 25, Senator Charles Grassley will be presented with the National Association of Community Health Centers’ 2011 Distinguished Community Health Defender Award.
Senator Grassley will accept the award at 4:00 p.m. at Linn Community Care at 1201 3rd Avenue, SE in Cedar Rapids.
This award recognizes the contributions of Senator Grassley to preserve, strengthen, and expand access to America’s health centers, which are providers of high-quality, cost effective health care for America’s medically underserved.
“We are honored to present this award to Senator Grassley,” said Ted Boesen, Executive Director of the Iowa Primary Care Association (Iowa PCA). “He has long been a supporter of the community health center program and its mission to provide quality, affordable health care services to the underserved.”
The Iowa PCA’s members include the state’s 14 community health centers, which provide affordable, quality, comprehensive primary health care for more than 170,000 Iowans. For more information and a complete list of Iowa’s community health centers, visit www.iowapca.org.###
Tags See All Tags