- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr,ko)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Download proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,ru,zh)
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit) (en)
|Grassley Urges Focus on Lowering Russian Barriers to U.S. Agricultural Products|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 15:37|
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa today urged the U.S. Department of Agriculture to focus on lowering Russian barriers to U.S. agricultural products including beef, pork and poultry during a trip to Russia next week.
“U.S. farmers deserve to be treated fairly by our international trading partners. You have an opportunity next week to continue advancing that case for our farmers,” Grassley wrote to Under Secretary Michael Scuse of the Farm and Foreign Agricultural Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Scuse will lead a mission to promote U.S. agricultural exports to Russia, Dec. 3 to Dec. 7. Representatives from the states of Idaho, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma and Kansas, as well as 23 American companies, will attend.
Grassley said the United States has missed key opportunities to address Russia’s unscientific barriers to U.S. agricultural products including beef, pork and poultry. A prime opportunity was prior to Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization. As Congress moves closer to allowing Russia to have Permanent Normal Trade Relations status, the Obama administration needs to keep the pressure on Russia to eliminate safety standards not supported by sound science, Grassley said.
As the U.S. Department of Agriculture notes, agricultural trade between the United States and Russia is significant. The two-way trade was valued at roughly $1.5 billion in fiscal year 2012, with American farm exports accounting for 97 percent of the total. Last year, U.S. beef, pork and poultry exports collectively ranked second only to aircraft engines in total U.S. export value to Russia.
Tags See All Tags