- 29.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy Mariner Montage MAC (en,fr,it,de,es)
- Discount - Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit) (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl,ja,ar,bg,br,ch,cs,el,et,fi,he,hr,hu,ko,lt,lv,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,th,tr)
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies (en)
|Grassley Urges Washington to Stay Focused on Getting People Back to Work|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 30 January 2012 15:29|
During his weekly video address, Senator Chuck Grassley discusses the need for job-generating tax policy, spending reductions, regulatory relief, trade agreements, and energy development, as well as respect for the checks and balances that have helped to define America’s system of government for 235 years.
Click here for audio.
Here is the text of the address:
I held meeting with Iowans in 36 counties this month. People at the grass roots are looking for leadership. 13 million unemployed workers need to know that Washington can take action to help get people back to work and move the country in the right direction.
Workers, employers and entrepreneurs need an environment where the economy can improve and jobs can be created.
Taxes, especially tax certainty, are a major factor. One of the biggest tax increases in history will happen at the end of this year if Congress and the President don’t stop it. Small businesses, where most new jobs are created, would be hit hard
Government spending needs to be reduced. The problem isn’t that taxes are too low, it’s that Washington spends too much. Massive federal debt gets in the way of economic growth. So does the heavy hand of government regulation, and it must be lifted.
American workers also need new export markets for the goods and services they manufacture. They need an energetic and enthusiastic effort to establish new international trade relationships for the United States.
The economy benefits from affordable energy, so domestic production has got to be a priority and a reality. Even so, President Obama is denying the Keystone XL pipeline project. This infrastructure project would create as many as 20,000 jobs. The President’s position works against creating jobs and getting people back to work.
Since 2009, President Obama’s big spending stimulus and government intervention has failed in terms of job creation, economic growth and fiscal responsibility. We need a new direction.
On top of that, President Obama seems determined to test and even exceed the powers of his office. America has a system of checks and balances that’s generally worked for more than two centuries. The President’s interest in putting the executive branch above the other branches of government is unconstitutional and counter-productive. It’s something Americans rejected 235 years ago.
Today, finding common ground with the elected representatives of Congress would be more productive than trying to govern by edict from the Oval Office.
Tags See All Tags