- Discount - Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Download Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- 9.95$ Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Download Propellerhead Reason 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Mixed in Key 2 MAC
|Grassley: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Selects Marion Student|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 08:56|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa said today that John Mark Gorman of Marion has received an appointment to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Great Neck, N.Y., for the 2014-2015 school year.
Gorman is the son of Cathy and Joseph Gorman. He will graduate in May from Marion High School. Gorman is a member of National Honor Society, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, the National Council on Youth Leadership and is an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts of America. He lettered in basketball and football, as well as served as captain of the football team. Gorman’s hobbies also include fishing, camping and archery.
“Admission to the service academies is highly competitive and a great honor,” Grassley said. “Students work very hard to earn this kind of opportunity. I wish John well and thank him for his commitment to serve our nation.”
Gorman was among the 55 Iowans Grassley nominated this year for appointments to the U.S. service academies. Information about seeking nominations can be found on Grassley’s website.
For more than 200 years, these academies have educated and trained individuals to lead and command the U.S. armed forces.-30-
Tags See All Tags