- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy Steinberg WaveLab 6 (en)
- Discount - Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Download Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
|Grassley: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Selects Marion Student|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 08:56|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa said today that John Mark Gorman of Marion has received an appointment to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Great Neck, N.Y., for the 2014-2015 school year.
Gorman is the son of Cathy and Joseph Gorman. He will graduate in May from Marion High School. Gorman is a member of National Honor Society, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, the National Council on Youth Leadership and is an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts of America. He lettered in basketball and football, as well as served as captain of the football team. Gorman’s hobbies also include fishing, camping and archery.
“Admission to the service academies is highly competitive and a great honor,” Grassley said. “Students work very hard to earn this kind of opportunity. I wish John well and thank him for his commitment to serve our nation.”
Gorman was among the 55 Iowans Grassley nominated this year for appointments to the U.S. service academies. Information about seeking nominations can be found on Grassley’s website.
For more than 200 years, these academies have educated and trained individuals to lead and command the U.S. armed forces.-30-
Tags See All Tags