- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - JoeSoft Hear MAC
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 10
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy Cheap Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1 (en)
|Grassley: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Selects Marion Student|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 08:56|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa said today that John Mark Gorman of Marion has received an appointment to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Great Neck, N.Y., for the 2014-2015 school year.
Gorman is the son of Cathy and Joseph Gorman. He will graduate in May from Marion High School. Gorman is a member of National Honor Society, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, the National Council on Youth Leadership and is an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts of America. He lettered in basketball and football, as well as served as captain of the football team. Gorman’s hobbies also include fishing, camping and archery.
“Admission to the service academies is highly competitive and a great honor,” Grassley said. “Students work very hard to earn this kind of opportunity. I wish John well and thank him for his commitment to serve our nation.”
Gorman was among the 55 Iowans Grassley nominated this year for appointments to the U.S. service academies. Information about seeking nominations can be found on Grassley’s website.
For more than 200 years, these academies have educated and trained individuals to lead and command the U.S. armed forces.-30-
Tags See All Tags