- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheetah 3D 5 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles (en)
- 59.95$ Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Download Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
|Grassley votes support small business|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 14:42|
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley has earned a score of 100 percent in an interim report monitoring key small business votes during this session of the United States Senate.
The report was issued by the National Federation of Independent Business, the largest advocacy organization representing small and independent businesses in the United States. Click here to see the report.
Grassley said that jobs and the economy are the number one issue nationwide, small businesses create two-thirds of all new jobs, and Congress should act to improve the landscape for job creation.
“The priorities need to be giving employers and small business owners greater certainty with taxes and regulations. The threat of higher taxes and overly burdensome regulations inhibit economic activity and job creation. There also ought to be a much more active effort by the administration to expand international trade. Manufacturers, farmers and the services industry need new markets for products created by U.S. workers, and the rest of the world is moving ahead and building trading relationships without us. Affordable energy is a major economic issue, too, and much more needs to be done to increase domestic production of traditional and alternative energy sources, both for lower energy costs and job creation,” Grassley said.-30-
Tags See All Tags