- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Download Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
|Grassley votes support small business|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 14:42|
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley has earned a score of 100 percent in an interim report monitoring key small business votes during this session of the United States Senate.
The report was issued by the National Federation of Independent Business, the largest advocacy organization representing small and independent businesses in the United States. Click here to see the report.
Grassley said that jobs and the economy are the number one issue nationwide, small businesses create two-thirds of all new jobs, and Congress should act to improve the landscape for job creation.
“The priorities need to be giving employers and small business owners greater certainty with taxes and regulations. The threat of higher taxes and overly burdensome regulations inhibit economic activity and job creation. There also ought to be a much more active effort by the administration to expand international trade. Manufacturers, farmers and the services industry need new markets for products created by U.S. workers, and the rest of the world is moving ahead and building trading relationships without us. Affordable energy is a major economic issue, too, and much more needs to be done to increase domestic production of traditional and alternative energy sources, both for lower energy costs and job creation,” Grassley said.-30-
Tags See All Tags