- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- 149.95$ IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
|Grassley Weekly Video Address: Honoring Veterans, Help in Hiring|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Sen Chuck Grassley|
|Monday, 14 November 2011 14:57|
During his weekly video address, Senator Chuck Grassley says thank you to all American veterans for their outstanding service and tremendous sacrifices on Veterans Day and discusses tax policy to encourage employers to hire qualified veterans who have recently completed their military service.
Click here for audio.
Here is the text of the address:
A difficult job market is challenging the soldiers, sailors and airmen who have protected America’s interests by serving in the Armed Forces. The unemployment rate for veterans is higher than for non-veterans nationwide. These men and women are extremely capable. They have valuable skills to offer the workplace. They need job opportunities. This week, the United States Senate took action to help by passing legislation to encourage employers to hire veterans.
The legislative proposal that passed builds on previous legislation put forward by Senator Max Baucus and me, as part of our bipartisan work on the Senate’s tax policy committee. That law expired at the end of 2010. What’s now been renewed and passed by the Senate would increase the reward for employers for hiring qualified veterans who have recently completed their service in the military. The new version of the tax credit also would make it easier for veterans and small businesses to use.
Veterans – including those men and women who were activated by their states as members of the National Guard – will be helped by this tax incentive. It was passed by the Senate as our nation pauses for Veterans Day.
The eleventh day of the eleventh month is designated as Veterans Day to celebrate as a national community and honor America’s living veterans for their courage, patriotism and sacrifice. America’s veterans put their lives on the line to defend freedom, protect national security and secure the safety of loved ones here at home. Like all those uniformed men and women in whose footsteps they follow, members of the Armed Forces continue to make the words “land of the free and home of the brave” ring true. We owe our liberty and our way of life to them.
So -- to all of those who have answered the call of duty and served -- I thank you for defending my freedom and the freedom of all Americans. Those words cannot be said enough. It’s our duty and our privilege to honor all American veterans for their outstanding service and tremendous sacrifices on Veterans Day and every day.-30-
Tags See All Tags