- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Download Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- 39.95$ Altova SchemaAgent 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- 9.95$ Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS5
|Grassley Welcomes Three New Members to Senate Caucus on Foster Youth|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 07:44|
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), co-chairman of the Senate Caucus on Foster Youth, today welcomed three news members to the caucus: Sens. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Tim Kaine (D-Va.).
“There’s a tremendous need to shape helpful public policy for foster youth,” Grassley said. “The more senators interested in the cause, the better the results we can produce for the kids who seek stable families and good education leading to successful adulthood.”
The full members of the caucus are: co-chairs, Grassley and Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.); members, Sens. James Risch (R-Idaho), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Mark Begich (D-Ala.), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), John Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), and Tim Kaine (D-Va.).
Grassley formed the Senate Caucus on Foster Youth with Landrieu in 2009. The caucus provides a voice for foster youth in shaping the policies that affect their quality of life. The caucus has a special focus on older youth who need continued support as they age out of the system. Among other activities, it sponsors a speakers’ series to bring the best ideas from the field to policymakers in Washington, D.C.
Grassley formed the caucus after working on major adoption and foster care policy, including the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997 and the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoption Act of 2008.-30-
Tags See All Tags