- Discount - Hazel 3
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 cheap oem
- Download Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ABest RM RMVB Video Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy Cheap Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
|Grassley Welcomes Three New Members to Senate Caucus on Foster Youth|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 07:44|
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), co-chairman of the Senate Caucus on Foster Youth, today welcomed three news members to the caucus: Sens. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Tim Kaine (D-Va.).
“There’s a tremendous need to shape helpful public policy for foster youth,” Grassley said. “The more senators interested in the cause, the better the results we can produce for the kids who seek stable families and good education leading to successful adulthood.”
The full members of the caucus are: co-chairs, Grassley and Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.); members, Sens. James Risch (R-Idaho), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Mark Begich (D-Ala.), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), John Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), and Tim Kaine (D-Va.).
Grassley formed the Senate Caucus on Foster Youth with Landrieu in 2009. The caucus provides a voice for foster youth in shaping the policies that affect their quality of life. The caucus has a special focus on older youth who need continued support as they age out of the system. Among other activities, it sponsors a speakers’ series to bring the best ideas from the field to policymakers in Washington, D.C.
Grassley formed the caucus after working on major adoption and foster care policy, including the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997 and the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoption Act of 2008.-30-
Tags See All Tags