- 199.95$ Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sr,sl,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC (en)
|Grassley Works to Improve Access to Health Care for Veterans|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 10 May 2011 07:48|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today introduced legislation with Senator Mark Begich of Alaska to waive co-payments for veterans for telehealth and telemedicine visits.
“Telemedicine can help rural residents access health care services that otherwise might be out of reach. This legislation is designed to make sure veterans are able to take advantage of telehealth’s valuable, cost-effective services,” Grassley said. “Based on the fact that telehealth services continue to improve, and that telehealth reduces overall costs for the VA, our bill is a win-win for veterans and taxpayers.”
The proposed legislation would waive copayments, which can be as high as $50 per visit, for telehealth appointments. “Waiving the payments would lessen the burden on veterans and encourage more veterans to take advantage of telehealth programs, improving their ability to manage health issues and have a better quality of life,” Grassley said.
According to the Veterans Health Administration, telehealth programs have demonstrated reduced hospital admissions and clinic and emergency room visits.
Thousands of Iowa veterans are enrolled in Care Coordination Home Telehealth, Clinical Video Telehealth, and Teleretinal Imaging telehealth programs in Iowa.
Tags See All Tags