- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Mixed in Key 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- Download Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat X Pro (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs,ko)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
|Grassley's Weekly Schedule|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 16:27|
Monday, January 23, 2012
Here is information about Senator Grassley’s schedule this week in Washington. The Senate is in session.
Senator Grassley will hold meetings with Iowans representing March for Life, ASCD (formerly the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development), the Iowa Corn Growers, the Visiting Nurse Association, and Farm Credit Services of America.
Senator Grassley will be a guest on public affairs programs hosted by Sam Clovis of KSCJ Radio in Sioux City, Trent Rice of KASI Radio of Ames, Captain Steve and Tommy Lang of KCJJ Radio in Iowa City, and Ryan Schlader of WMT Radio in Cedar Rapids.
On Tuesday, January 24, at 9 p.m. (ET), Senator Grassley will attend the State of the Union address by the President in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives.
On Wednesday, January 25, Senator Grassley will participate in day-long meeting at Mount Vernon of the Senate Republican Conference, the formal organization of Republican senators.
On Thursday, January 26, at 3:30 p.m. (ET) Senator Grassley will meet in his office with Zarar Ahmad Moqbel Omani, the Minister of Counter Narcotics in Afghanistan, as well as Eklil Hakimi, the Ambassador of Afghanistan to the United States. Senator Grassley co-chairs the U.S. Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control. The caucus held a hearing last summer regarding Afghanistan’s counter narcotics operations. Afghanistan is one of the biggest producers of opium and heroin and proceeds from sales of the drugs have been a funding source for the Taliban.
Tags See All Tags