- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 (en)
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- 249.95$ Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Discount - CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Download Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- Download Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
|Grateful for all you do|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Gale McGovern|
|Wednesday, 27 November 2013 10:53|
During this week of giving thanks, I’m thinking of you. No matter the crisis, no matter how many times I came asking for your help this year, you were there, as part of the Red Cross community.
Thank you…for caring, for responding with compassion, and for being there when someone needed help.
I meet people often whose lives have been turned upside down after a disaster, and they tell me what the Red Cross has done to get their lives back on track. They shake my hand or give me a hug and say “thank you,” but really, they are thanking you.
It’s your support that puts food and water into the hands of people who are without, helps a person in need of CPR or first aid, provides lifesaving blood to hospital patients and comforts families across the country. You’re the real hero.
View this slideshow to see how your support made a difference.
President and CEO, American Red Cross
Tags See All Tags