- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Buy Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,it,ch)
- Discount - BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash CS4 Professional (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
|Great Food and Entertainment at Silent Auction to Benefit Augustana's Womens Track and Field Team|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by elizabeth driscoll|
|Wednesday, 21 November 2007 05:35|
On Saturday, December 8th, 2007, the Augustana College Women's Track and Field Team will be holding a silent auction to fund a trip to Disney World to compete in a highly competitive track and field meet.
When it comes to success, nobody does it much better than the Augustana College women's track and field program. In coach Fred Whiteside's time at the helm, the Vikings have amassed an enviable record that includes 11 CCIW championships and six second-place finishes.
The Augustana Track and Field Team has been fortunate enough to be able to compete against talented teams throughout the country. However,they would like to increase their level of competition. In order to so do, they have decided to travel to Orlando, Florida to compete in the Disney Spring Training Track and Field meet. This meet will host teams throughout the country and would be a great opportunity for Augustana's hard working athletes.
In order to fund this trip, the team has decided to hold a silent auction on December 8th, 2007. Taking place in Augustana's Carver PE Center, this fundraiser will include great food (maid-rite style!), entertainment, and a chance to bid on several fantastic items. This event is from 6-8pm, costs five dollars to enter, and is a great way to spend a couple hours of your Saturday evening. The women's team would love the opportunity to compete in Florida this spring, so your attendance and support would be endlessly appreciated.
Tags See All Tags