- Download 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Buy Navicat Premium 9 MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Design in Motion cheap oem
- 199.95$ FontLab Studio 5 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 6 MAC
|Great Iowa Treasure Hunt Gearing Up for Fall Publication|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Monday, 27 September 2010 13:53|
DES MOINES, IA (09/22/2010)(readMedia)-- With students returning to school and the farmers tending to the fields, fall is a very busy time in Iowa. State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald is also working to prepare the fall publication of the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt.
"I encourage everyone to search for their name in the paper," said Fitzgerald. "This publication includes new properties in the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt since the last publication. You may also search for your name by visiting www.greatiowatreasurehunt.com. Checking the paper or visiting us online is well worth the short time it takes."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $122 million in unclaimed property to more than 310,000 individuals since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the State Treasurer's Office, where it is held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, and safe deposit box contents.
"My job is to return unclaimed property to the rightful owners," Fitzgerald said. "It is very rewarding to be able to reunite people with their lost money."
Tags See All Tags