- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Buy Macx Video Converter Pro MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Download Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- 29.95$ Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC cheap oem
|Great Iowa Treasure Hunt Gears Up for Fall Publication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:36|
DES MOINES, IA (09/18/2013)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald's Great Iowa Treasure Hunt fall publication is scheduled to be released soon. The soon to be published list contains the most recent names added to the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt.
"I encourage everyone to search for their name in the paper," said Fitzgerald. "This publication has the most up-to-date unclaimed property listings in the Great Iowa Treasurer Hunt, so make sure to search, even if you've checked before. You may also search for your name by visiting greatiowatreasurehunt.com. Checking the paper or visiting us online is well worth the short time it takes."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $167 million in unclaimed property to more than 406,000 individuals since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the state treasurer's office, where it is held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, safe deposit box contents and many other types of property.
Check the unclaimed property database to see if the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt has property belonging to you. Simply visit greatiowatreasurehunt.com to begin your search.
Tags See All Tags